Friday, February 8, 2013

A New Language


So lately I’ve been wanting to learn a new language and get out of my java home. I’ve been working with java all throughout college and currently use it at work. I heard of the upcoming language scala and found out it is compatible with java which was a total plus for me (seeing that I’m so used to java technologies and libraries). I do have a mathematical background so some of the more advanced collection operations seem a bit more logical to me and really seem help spruce up the code. I haven’t played around with the language too much as of now, but I definitely think this language looks incredible and can’t wait to see what all I can do with it.
I’m really looking forward to this new adventure of teaching myself a new language. Come on scala.

No comments:

Post a Comment